A GEM OF TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN
The 100 T Touch model features latest generation electronics, which enhance an already winning product. The capacitive touch keypad is based on an innovative concept and features a personalised design, geared towards simple and immediate use.
The LED technology back lighting guarantees attractive graphics, combining practicality of use and aesthetics to represent freedom of expression in terms of design.
The DTC (Dual Temperature Control) technology used in the electronic groups with volumetric pump is a thermosiphonic system with pre-infuser and dual heat exchanger, one inside the boiler with a larger diameter and one inside each group. This is a temperature control system particularly suited for coffee shops with high consumption rates and peaks. The DTC technology replaces each group’s temperature regulation system with a flow variator.
An aggressive look, a broad range of available colours, either standard or on request, chrome-plated finishes: these are the aesthetic characteristics of the 100 series, highlighting the originality of the line and the uniqueness of the design, in a machine highly appreciated throughout the world.
REMOTE CONTROL THROUGH APP VIA E-MAIL AND BLUETOOTH
The 100 Touch model has a dedicated APP to manage the machine remotely in an immediate, simple, and intuitive way. Through the App, the users, who have an assigned username and password, can not only configure, manage, and control the machine by himself via Bluetooth, but also to monitor and optimize its operation and efficiency through the analysis of recorded operational and statistical data at their disposal even from great distances by authorized recipients via e-mail.
KEYBOARD WITH CAPACITIVE TOUCH TECHNOLOGY
Capacitive touch technology allows the management of commands without moving parts, creating a multi-sensory environment and a new relationship with everyday life. The replacement of traditional components with other innovative touch screens allows the elimination of the mechanical and metal actuators of traditional keyboards, ensuring greater reliability, durability, and protection from mechanical problems. Intuitive and simple, customizable and programmable, to its practicality the touch keyboard combines the charm and the communication versatility of today's devices. The electronic principle behind the capacitive touch screen technology adopted in keyboards is based on the control of the variation of the electric field that acts on the screen in a similar way to the functioning of the latest generation smartphones and tablets.
Versions: with 1 to 4 groups plus 2 compact versions with 2 groups, Sprint model
- Internal water filling motor-pump
- LED water level indicator
- Keypad with 6 programmable coffee doses, plus one start/stop button for each group
- Mixer for water temperature regulation (for 2, 3, 4 group models)
- Temperature regulator for each single group with flow variator
- Side protection for work surface
- Smudge-proof stainless steel surfaces
- Electronically controlled boiler water temperature regulation
- Two programmable water doses plus start/stop button (for 2, 3 and 4 group models)
- Automatic wash cycle
- Two manual steam delivery levers (for 2, 3 and 4 group models)
ADDITIONAL DISPLAY FUNCTIONS
- Boiler temperature display
- Boiler water temperature regulation
- Indication of total number of coffees brewed by the machine
- Indication of total number of coffees brewed for each selection
- Indication of total number of coffees brewed by each group
- Quantity programming in cm3 (ml) for each coffee dose
- Possibility to activate pre-infusion for each group
- Dual Temperature Control (DTC) system
- External water filling motor-pump (for 2, 3, 4 group models)
- Higher power heating elements (for 2, 3, 4 group models)
- Electric cup warmer with thermostat (for 2, 3, 4 group models)
- Work surface with LED technology lighting (instant lighting modifications with millions of colour combinations)
- One automatic steam delivery (Autosteam)