NOTHING TO HIDE
LEVA LUXURY adds an innovative new look to the performance and features of a traditional lever machine that make it one of a kind, It's glass body, using multi-colour LED technology allows for a variety of colour effects with a strong emotive impact.
The chrome-plated dispensing units and CLASS cylinders, mirror-finish polished stainless steel boiler, hydraulic components in polished copper and brass, the tempered glass body gives it an innovative look that makes it unique in its kind.
LEVA LUXURY is available in 3 versions - 2, 3 and 4 groups.
LEVA CLASS® CONTROLLED LEVER ANTI-SHOCK SYSTEM.
The first La San Marco patented technological innovation for lever machines to improve mechanical espresso extraction in full compliance with international safety standards. The LEVA CLASS® technology slows down the return of the lever, improving the machines ease of use and safety. The system consists of a servo-assisted baking device triggered during the lever return.
The PID system - Proportional-Integral-Derivative – works by electronically modulating the energy supplied to the heating element, thereby maintaining the temperature constant and thus replacing the current pressure switch which is unable to guarantee constant temperature.
TEMPERED GLASS PANELS OF 1 CM
The glass body, using the multi-colour LED technology permits multiple chromatic effects with a strong emotional impact.
Version from 2 to 4 Groups
- Visible water level indicator
- One manual hot water wand with lever action
- Two manual steam wands with lever action
- LED multicolour illumination controlled through the remote with the touch keypad
- Steam boiler in stainless steel
- Mono block base in mirror polished stainless steel
- Extra light tempered glass panels of 1 cm lighted entirely with LED multi colour technology
- Electronically controlled boiler water temperature regulation
- External water filling motor-pump
- Carbon look finish for CLASS cylinder covers
- Electric cup warmer