PRACTICALITY IN A BEAUTIFUL FORM
The 100 S Semi-automatic series features one start/stop button for each group. The 100 S uses thermosiphoning system with pre-infuser and flow variator (adjustable from the external body), which allows the brewing temperature of each group to be varied depending on the coffee mix used, without altering the boiler temperature and therefore the capacity to produce hot water and steam.
The DTC (Dual Temperature Control) technology used in the electronic groups with volumetric pump is a thermosiphonic system with pre-infuser and dual heat exchanger, one inside the boiler with a larger diameter and one inside each group. This is a temperature control system particularly suited for coffee shops with high consumption rates and peaks. The DTC technology replaces each group’s temperature regulation system with a flow variator.
An aggressive look, a broad range of available colours, either standard or on request, chrome-plated finishes: these are the aesthetic characteristics of the 100 series, highlighting the originality of the line and the uniqueness of the design, in a machine highly appreciated throughout the world.
Versions: with 1 to 4 groups plus 2 compact versions with 2 groups, Sprint model
- Internal water filling motor-pump
- Start/stop button for each group
- Mixer for water temperature regulation (for 2, 3, 4 group models)
- Temperature regulator for each single group with flow variator
- Side protection for work surface
- Smudge-proof stainless steel surfaces
- One manual water delivery lever
- One manual steam delivery levers (for 1, 2 group sprint models)
- Two manual steam delivery levers (for 2, 3 and 4 group models)
- Dual Temperature Control (DTC) system
- External water filling motor-pump (for 2, 3, 4 group models)
- Higher power heating elements (for 2, 3, 4 group models)
- Electric cup warmer with thermostat (for 2, 3, 4 group models)
- Work surface with LED technology lighting
- One automatic steam delivery (Autosteam)