NEW 105 ELECTRONIC
EASE OF USE WITH QUALITY PERFORMANCE
Designed by the famous Sottsass Associati studio, the NEW 105 Electronic features four programmable coffee doses for every group, two programmable hot water doses with semi-automatic function, mixer regulating water temperature and DTC (Dual Temperature Control) system.
All finishes are enhanced by use of smudge-proof stainless steel and chrome-plated panels, which when combined create a mirror-finish effect.
The NEW 105 Electronic model has the same standard functions as the touch model, differentiated only by its touch keypad.
WORK SURFACE HEIGHTS
The NEW 105 Electronic model is available with 3 different work surface heights (standard, intermediate and high). Disappearing trays in the high version allow use of the machine even with traditional espresso cups.
The DTC (Dual Temperature Control) technology used in the electronic groups with volumetric pump is a thermosiphonic system with pre-infuser and dual heat exchanger, one inside the boiler with a larger diameter and one inside each group. This is a temperature control system particularly suited for coffee shops with high consumption rates and peaks. The DTC technology replaces each group’s temperature regulation system with a flow variator.
Versions: with 2 and 3 groups
- Internal water filling motor-pump
- LED water level indicator
- Keypad with 4 programmable coffee doses, plus one start/stop button for each group
- Two programmable hot water doses plus start/stop button
- Two manual steam wands with knob action
- Mixer for water temperature regulation
- Temperature regulation for each single group with flow variator
- Automatic wash cycle
- Smudge-proof stainless steel surfaces
- Three possible surface heights
- Dual Temperature Control (DTC) system
- External water filling motor-pump
- Higher power heating elements
- Electric cup warmer with thermostat
- Work surface with LED technology lighting
- One automatic steam wand (Autosteam)
- Disappearing trays (high version only)